Babe Balm’s texture is light, creamy and absorbs into your skin fast. It’s base is squalane which is a fast-absorbing oil deriving from olives. While it’s rich, it doesn’t sit on the skin or leave you feeling greasy, which means no clogged pores happening over here! Other emollient ingredients such as shea butter and fruit wax seal in moisture which helps to keep skin feeling softer. Coenzyme Q1, which is high in antioxidants and hibiscus oil, (high in Vitamin C) work to repair damaged skin. Calendula oil is a great anti-inflammatory which soothes and nourishes. And that peachy colour? It comes from carrot extract, which is also high in beta-carotene and fantastic at repairing and replenishing skin. Oh, AND it smells oh so fruity & delicious!
- Available in 1 oz/30 ml and 2 oz/60 ml
- Babe Balm is truly a multi-purpose product; you can use it as:
- A gentle balm cleanser to remove makeup & daily grime
- A natural highlighter, brow fixer or apply under your foundation for prepped, glowy skin
- A lip gloss to add some shine to your skin
- A night treatment for ultra hydration
- A moisturizing treatment for body (hands, cuticles, knees, elbows, heels, fading tans, eczema, etc.)
- Suitable for normal-dry skin
- Oilier skin may find it too heavy
- Contains no essential oils, which is great for sensitive skin and pregnant women
- Vegan; It even comes in a eco-friendly biodegradable sugarcane tube!
There are many ways to use Babe Balm – it’s truly multipurpose. Most commonly, people use it as a rich night cream or super moisturizing treatment for any dry area on the body.
- For the face, BYBI Beauty recommends using it at night, to moisturize and nourish skin that’s feeling a little dry and tight. Use sparingly over face, neck and chest.
- For the body, smooth onto any areas of dry skin at any time. We’re talking hands, cuticles, knees, elbows, heels, fading tans and eczema.
- As a makeup hybrid, apply to lips, cheeks and brows for a sexy sheen.
1- Remove tube from carton. Carton is 100% recyclable so can be disposed of in your domestic recycling.
2- Separate cap and tube. Cap and tube are 100% recyclable so can be disposed of in your domestic recycling. Check local facilities to see if you need to rinse before disposing.
Please note: The sugarcane material of the tube will degrade at industrial composting facilities but as it’s able to be recycled without contaminating the recycling process; BYBI Beauty recommends giving it another life to reduce the amount of virgin materials produced.
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Rhus Verniciflua (Fruit) Peel Cera, Squalane, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caryocar Brasiliense (Pequi) Fruit Oil, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Seed Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Vanilla Planifolia, Calendula Officinalis Flower, Distarch Phosphate, Gardenia Tahitensis (Monoi) Flower Extract, Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10), Citric Acid, Anthocyanins
BYBI Beauty is committed to bringing you really great beauty products that actually work. They create skincare using only ingredients that are known to directly benefit the skin; only high quality ingredients that are 100% natural, vegan and cruelty free.
They believe in transparency, because everyone deserves to know what’s in their beauty products; and innovation, because natural doesn’t have to mean basic.
BYBI stands for BY Beauty Insiders. Founded by Elsie & Dominika in 2017, they are beauty bloggers, formulators and consumers that create products based on what they want and what they know doesn’t yet exist.
Disclaimer: Information, statements, and reviews regarding products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results vary person to person, and there is no guarantee of specific results. Urban Pearl Collective assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.